All measurements are in inches. Request a physical sample swatch to be certain of color matching, as above are digital representations.
- Content: 100% Vinyl
- Width: 54 inches
- Roll Size: 40 yards
- Finish: PreFixx®
- Backing: 100% Brushed Poly Knit
- Railroaded: No
- Repeat: H- 9 1/16 in. V- 8 11/16 in.
- Primary Application: Upholstery
- Market: Corporate (Contract Seating, Office & Theater)|Healthcare (Acute & Senior Living)|Hospitality (Casino, Hotel, Motel, Spa & Restaurants)|Marine (Interior & Cruise Ships)|
- Abrasion: 1,300,000 Double Rubs
- Ultra Violet Resistance: 650 Hours
- :: Mildew Resistant
- California Tech. Bulletin 117 Section E
- NFPA 701-89 Small Scale
- New York/New Jersey Port Authority
- NFPA 260-1989 Class 1
- UFAC Class 1
- Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (MVSS) 302
- BIFMA Class 1
- Boston Fire Dept. Bfd 1X-1
- Federal Specification A-A-2950-A
- FAR 25.853(A)
Antiseptic surface treatment: Liberally apply diluted disinfectant using a sponge, rinse with cold water several times, then wipe dry. Dilution Rates: 6% Clorox® - 94% water, 6% Purex® - 94% water, 6% Javex® - 94% water, Fantastik®, Lysol® (uncolored solutions), Dettol Solution, or Formula 409®.
Normal Office/Household Use: Most stains can be easily cleaned using warm, soapy water and clear water rinses. Moderate scrubbing with a medium bristle brush will help to loosen soiling materials from the depressions of embossed surfaces. For more stubborn stains, use commercially available mild detergents (Formula 409®, Fantastik®, Mr.Clean®) in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions. Full strength rubbing alcohol or mineral spirits may be tried with caution if the listed cleaners do not work. Indiscriminate use of strong solvents can severely damage or discolor vinyl.
Keywords for Tropicana: Printed|Dots|Organic|Leaf|Leaves||Downtown|