- Content: 100% Vinyl
- Width: 54 inches
- Roll Size: 30 yards
- Finish: PermaBlock3 PERMAGUARD SILVERGUARD®
- Backing: Polyester
- Railroaded: No
- Repeat: H- 18 in. V- 18 in.
- Market: Automotive (RV) ; Corporate (Contract Seating, Office & Theater) ; Healthcare (Acute & Senior Living) ; Hospitality (Casino, Hotel, Motel, Spa & Restaurants) ; Marine (Interior & Cruise Ships) ; Outdoor (Outdoor/Casual Furniture & Sunroom) ; Residential
- Primary Application: Upholstery
- Abrasion: 100,000 Double Rubs
- Ultra Violet Stability: 1,000 Hours
- Cold Crack: -10°F
- Stain Resistant
- Crocking Resistance
- No Heavy Metals
- Mildew Resistant
- California Tech. Bulletin 117, 2013
- UFAC Class 1
- NFPA 260-1989 Class 1
- Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (MVSS) 302
- Boston Fire Dept. BFD 1X-1
- Federal Standard 191A TEST METHOD 5903.1
- New York/New Jersey Port Authority
- IMO 2010 FTP Code, Part 8-Test for Upholstered Furniture
- FAA-FAR 25.853 (a) & APPENDIX F, PART 1 (a) (1) (ii)
Antiseptic surface treatment: Liberally apply diluted disinfectant using a sponge, rinse with cold water several times, then wipe dry. Dilution Rates: 6% Clorox® - 94% water, 6% Purex® - 94% water, 6% Javex® - 94% water, Fantastik®, Lysol® (uncolored solutions), Dettol Solution, or Formula 409®.
Normal Office/Household Use: Most stains can be easily cleaned using warm, soapy water and clear water rinses. Moderate scrubbing with a medium bristle brush will help to loosen soiling materials from the depressions of embossed surfaces. For more stubborn stains, use commercially available mild detergents (Formula 409®, Fantastik®, Mr.Clean®) in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions. Full strength rubbing alcohol or mineral spirits may be tried with caution if the listed cleaners do not work. Indiscriminate use of strong solvents can severely damage or discolor vinyl.
PROP 65 Warning: May contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Keywords for Ferris: Geometric, Circles, high UV, Boardwalk