All measurements are in inches. Request a physical sample swatch to be certain of color matching, as above are digital representations.Tweak a Custom Color
- Content: 41% Post Consumer Recycled Polyester 59% Post Industrial Recycled Polyester
- Width: 54 inches
- Roll Size: 55 yards
- Finish: Crypton®
- Backing: Acrylic
- Railroaded: No
- Repeat: H- 1 13/16 in. V- 1 1/2 in.
- Market: Healthcare (Acute & Senior Living) ; Hospitality (Casino, Hotel, Motel, Spa & Restaurants)
- Primary Application: Upholstery
- Abrasion: 75,000 Double Rubs
- Colorfastness to Light: Class 4, 40 Hours
- Seam Slippage: Warp: 99 lbs., - Fill: 81 lbs.
- California Tech. Bulletin 117, 2013
- NFPA 260-1989 Class 1
- UFAC Class 1
- California Tech. Bulletin 117 Section E
Studies with ASCR show that nothing works better on Crypton® than a powdered enzyme detergent, such as Tide® or Cheer®, mixed with water. Be sure to rinse with a clean cloth and clear water. The fabric must be rinsed thoroughly, leaving no soap residue. Because Crypton® fabrics were designed for easy maintenance, the use of solvent-based cleaners is unnecessary. In fact, some heavy-duty solvents can damage the textile fibers. To be safe, we recommend that you do not use solvents in the general maintenance of Crypton® fabrics. Diluted bleach (four parts water to one part bleach) can be used to disinfect Crypton®, but should be removed quickly and completely to avoid fading. Bleach that is not completely removed will eventually fade the fabric.
Keywords for Club House: Geometric, Hexagons, Bars, Eco-Friendly, LEED Recycled, Environmental, Recyclable, American Made, Maison, TweakIt