AcadiaCross Country #577
All measurements are in inches. Request a physical sample swatch to be certain of color matching, as above are digital representations.
- Content: 100% Polyester
- Width: 54 inches
- Roll Size: 60 yards
- Finish: InCase™
- Backing: Polyester
- Railroaded: No
- Repeat: none
- Primary Application: Upholstery
- Market: Hospitality (Casino, Hotel, Motel, Spa & Restaurants)|
- Abrasion: 50,000 Double Rubs
- Colorfastness to Light: Class 4, 40 Hours
- Seam Slippage: Warp: 103 lbs., - Fill: 103 lbs.
- :: Anti-Bacterial| Anti-Microbial
- :: Stain Resistant
- :: Silver Ion Technology
- :: Low VOC
- California Tech. Bulletin 117 Section E
- UFAC Class 1
- NFPA 260-1989 Class 1
Mix five parts water with one part enzyme laundry detergent (e.g., Tide® or Cheer®) to form a mixture that works well on most stains.
Then follow these simple steps:
• Remove excess soil and apply the soap mixture to the stained area
• Agitate stain with a soft brush
• Allow solution to remain on stain for one minute
• Blot up the stain with a dry, white towel, rinse any remaining soap and blot the area again
• Repeat if necessary
We know from experience that every facility has preferred cleaners and cleaning practices. Our engineers have tested hundreds of products to ensure they won't harm textiles, specifically Crypton. If there is a special cleaning agent you plan to use with a Crypton INCASE™, or for more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keywords for Acadia: Solid|Textures|Chenille|Greenguard Certified|Low VOC||Cross Country|