All measurements are in inches. Request a physical sample swatch to be certain of color matching, as above are digital representations.
- Content: 100% Polyurethane
- Width: 54 inches
- Roll Size: 30 yards
- Backing: 100% Polyester
- Railroaded: No
- Repeat: none
- Primary Application: Upholstery
- Market: Corporate (Contract Seating, Office & Theater)|Educational/Institutional|Healthcare (Acute & Senior Living)|Hospitality (Casino, Hotel, Motel, Spa & Restaurants)|Marine (Interior & Cruise Ships)|
- Abrasion: 500,000 Double Rubs
- Ultra Violet Resistant: 200 Hours
- Hydrolysis: 5 weeks
- Cold Crack: -20°F
- Bleach Cleanable: 20% (1:5) Dilution
- :: Stain Resistant|Sulfide Stain Resistant|
- :: Low VOC|
- California Tech. Bulletin 117 Section E
- UFAC Class 1
- IMO A.652 (16) 8.2
- NFPA 260
- California Technical Bulletin 133 is a composite test. This material can meet CAL133 when combined with the appropriate furniture components.
Prompt cleaning is always recommended. Ordinary dirt and stains can be removed with mild soap and water. Rinse the cleaned area with water and wipe dry with a clean cloth immediately after cleaning agent is left to sit on the material for a period of time, as it may leave a white residue, which can be wiped off with a damp cloth. The material should be wiped multiple times until the residue is removed.
Recommended cleaning steps are listed by type of stain.
Regular Cleaning and Maintenance ◊ Dirt ◊ Dust ◊ Grime
Clean the soiled area with mild soap and water, then rinse with fresh water and wipe dry with a clean cloth.
Food Stains / Oils ◊ Ketchup ◊ Chocolate ◊ Coffee ◊ Tea ◊ Juice
Wipe affected area with a soft cloth or soft bristle brush using a non-abrasive cleaner, for example Formula 409® or Fantastik®. Rinse with fresh water and wipe dry.
Healthcare ◊ Blood ◊ Urine ◊ Betadine ◊ Disinfectant
Clean the soiled area with a 20% solution of Household Bleach and water. It is important to rinse the cleaned area with fresh water after applying the bleach solution.
Difficult Stains ◊ Eye shadow or Mascara ◊ Lipstick ◊ Crayon ◊ Grease ◊ Mustard
Clean the soiled area with 50% solution of isopropyl (rubbing) alcohol and water. It is important to rinse the cleaned area with fresh water after applying the alcohol solution.
NOTE: The use of commercial vinyl conditioners and protectants is NOT RECOMMENDED.
Do not let water sit on the material for an extended period of time, as this may leave a watermark.
The information in this cleaning guide refers to performance in specific tests conducted under laboratory conditions. This information is not a guarantee and does not relieve the user from the responsibility of the proper and safe use of the product and referenced cleaning agents.
Keywords for Vermillion: Solid, Matte|Skins|Solid|Formaldehyde Free|Heavy Metal Free|Low VOC|Phathalate Free|PVC Free|Solvent/DME Free|