All measurements are in inches. Request a physical sample swatch to be certain of color matching, as above are digital representations.
- Content: 100% Polyurethane
- Width: 54 inches
- Roll Size: 30 yards
- Railroaded: No
- Repeat: none
- Primary Application: Upholstery
- Market: Automotive (RV) ; Corporate (Contract Seating, Office & Theater) ; Healthcare (Acute & Senior Living) ; Hospitality (Casino, Hotel, Motel, Spa & Restaurants) ; Marine (Interior & Cruise Ships)
- Abrasion: 100,000 Double Rubs
- Ultra Violet Resistance: 500 Hours
- Hydrolysis: 7 Years
- Stain Resistant
- California Tech. Bulletin 117 Section E
- BIFMA X5.7-1991 Class 1
- UFAC Class 1
- Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) 302
- NFPA 260
- IMO A.652(16) 8.2 Smouldering Cigarette
- ASTM E84 Class 1
- California Technical Bulletin 133 is a
- composite test. This material can meet
- CAL133 when combined with the
- appropriate furniture components.
Prompt cleaning is always recommended.
Ordinary dirt and stains can be removed with mild soap and water.
For more persistent stains use a 10% solution (1:10) of bleach.
NOTE: The use of commercial vinyl conditioners and protectants is NOT RECOMMENDED.
This material will resist, without serious discoloration, the repeated actions of normal dilutions of non-abrasive chlorine or ammonia-based cleaners.
NOTE: Be sure to rinse the cleaned area with clean water and dry with a lint free cloth.
The information in this cleaning guide refers to performance in specific tests conducted under laboratory conditions. This information is not a guarantee and does not relieve the user from the responsibility of the proper and safe use of the product and referenced cleaning agents.
Keywords for Symphony Ultra: Skins, Free of Phthalates, PVC Free, Eco-Friendly, Evergreen, high UV, ultraviolet