All measurements are in inches. Request a physical sample swatch to be certain of color matching, as above are digital representations.
- Content: 100% Polyurethane
- Width: 54 inches
- Roll Size: 30 yards
- Backing: 100% Polyester Knit
- Repeat: none
- Primary Application: Upholstery
- Market: Automotive (RV) ; Corporate (Contract Seating, Office & Theater) ; Healthcare (Acute & Senior Living) ; Hospitality (Casino, Hotel, Motel, Spa & Restaurants)
- Abrasion: 100,000 Double Rubs
- Cold Crack: -20°F
- Biodegradable: 99.9% solvent free
- California Tech. Bulletin 117 Section E
- UFAC Class 1
- NFPA 260
- Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) 302
- IMO A.652
- ASTM E84 Class 1
- California Technical Bulletin 133 is a
- composite test. This material can meet
- CAL133 when combined with the
- appropriate furniture components.
Prompt cleaning is always recommended. Recommended cleaning steps are listed by type of stain.
Regular Cleaning and Maintenance ◊ Dirt ◊ Dust ◊ Grime
Clean the soiled area with mild soap and water, then rinse with fresh water and wipe dry with a clean lint free cloth.
Food Stains / Oils ◊ Ketchup ◊ Chocolate ◊ Coffee ◊ Tea ◊ Juice
Wipe affected area with a soft cloth or soft bristle brush using a non-abrasive cleaner, for example Formula 409® or Fantastik®. Rinse with fresh water and wipe dry.
Healthcare ◊ Blood ◊ Urine ◊ Betadine ◊ Disinfectant
Clean the soiled area with a 20% solution of Household Bleach and water. It is important to rinse the cleaned area with fresh water after applying the bleach solution.
Difficult Stains ◊ Eye shadow or Mascara ◊ Lipstick ◊ Crayon ◊ Grease ◊ Mustard
Clean the soiled area with 25% solution of isopropyl (rubbing) alcohol and water. It is important to rinse the cleaned area with fresh water after applying the alcohol solution.
NOTE: The use of commercial vinyl conditioners and protectants is NOT RECOMMENDED.
This material will resist, without serious discoloration, the repeated actions of normal dilutions of non-abrasive chlorine or ammonia-based cleaners.
The information in this cleaning guide refers to performance in specific tests conducted under laboratory conditions. This information is not a guarantee and does not relieve the user from the responsibility of the proper and safe use of the product and referenced cleaning agents.
Keywords for Symphony Lumina: Solid, Free of Phthalates, PVC Free, Eco-Friendly, Evergreen