LegacyPolyurethanes (PVC free)
All measurements are in inches. Request a physical sample swatch to be certain of color matching, as above are digital representations.
- Content: 100% Polyurethane
- Width: 54 inches
- Roll Size: 30 yards
- Backing: poly/cotton
- Railroaded: No
- Repeat: none
- Primary Application: Upholstery
- Market: Automotive (RV)|Corporate (Contract Seating, Office & Theater)|Hospitality (Casino, Hotel, Motel, Spa & Restaurants)|Marine (Interior & Cruise Ships)|Residential|
- Abrasion: 200,000 Double Rubs
- Colorfastness to Light: 250 Hours
- :: PVC Free
- Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) 302
- California Tech. Bulletin 117 Section E
- BIFMA Class 1
- UFAC Class 1
In general, most common stains can be cleaned using warm, soapy water and clear water rinses. Moderate scrubbing with a medium bristle brush will help loosen soiling materials from the depressions of embossed surfaces. For more stubborn stains, use Formula 409® commercially available mild detergent† in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions.
Full strength isopropyl (rubbing) alcohol or mineral spirits†† may be tried cautiously as a last resort on very stubborn stains, if the above suggestions do not work. Indiscriminate use of any solvent, or solvent containing cleaner, can severely damage or discolor vinyl.
Note: Detergent should never be used on a regular or repeated basis for normal cleaning. We recommend repeated rinsing with clear water after any cleaning procedure. Wipe dry with a clean cloth.
†When opening a new container, please test the cleaner in an inconspicuous area as cleaner manufacturers may change formula without notice.
††Caution: Exercise care as these solvents are flammable. Use only small quantities of solvents and keep clear of any sources of ignition. Wear protective gloves and ensure cleaning takes place in a well ventilated area.
Keywords for Legacy: Solid|Eco-Friendly|PVC Free|