- Content: 100% Polyurethane
- Width: 54 inches
- Roll Size: 30 yards
- Finish: Writers Block Ink Resistant Technology
- Backing: 100% Polyester Knit
- Railroaded: No
- Primary Application: Upholstery
- Market: Corporate (Contract Seating, Office & Theater)|Educational/Institutional|Healthcare (Acute & Senior Living)|Hospitality (Casino, Hotel, Motel, Spa & Restaurants)|Residential|
- Abrasion: 250,000 Double Rubs
- Colorfastness to Light: 200 Hours
- Hydrolysis: 7 Weeks
- Cold Crack: -20°F
- Bleach Cleanable: 20% (1:5) Dilution
- :: Anti-Bacterial| Anti-Microbial|Mildew Resistant
- :: Stain Resistant|Sulfide Stain Resistant
- :: Indigo Dye Transfer|Ink Resistant
- :: BPA Free|Phathalate Free|PVC Free|TRIS Free
- :: Formaldehyde Free|Lead Free|No Conflict Minerals
- California 117-2013
- NFPA 260-1989 Class 1
- UFAC Class 1
- Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (MVSS) 302
- IMO 2010 FTP CODE, PART 8-TEST FOR UPHOLSTERED FURNITURE
- ASTM E84-81A, Class A
Featuring Writer's Block ink resistant technology, which offers a unique repel & release stain inhibiting system. This dual action topcoat prevents ink and other stains from setting into the material and allows for easy cleaning, even after longer periods of time. With the ability to withstand high dilutions of bleach or isopropyl alcohol any potential residue that may exist can be cleaned off easily.
Prompt cleaning is always recommended. Recommended cleaning steps are listed by type of stain.
Regular Cleaning and Maintenance
Clean the soiled area with mild soap and water, then rinse with fresh water and wipe dry with a clean cloth.
Food Stains / Oils
Wipe the affected area with a soft cloth with appropriate pressure. If some stain persists, clean with mild soap and water. Rinse with fresh water and wipe dry. For stubborn stains spot clean with a 70% solution of isopropyl (rubbing) alcohol and water and wipe. Rinse with fresh water and wipe dry.
Healthcare / Disinfection
Wipe the affected area with a soft cloth with appropriate pressure. If some stain persists, spray it with a 70% solution of isopropyl alcohol and water and wipe. Rinse with fresh water and wipe dry.
Disinfection: This material will withstand a 20% solution of Household Bleach and water. It is important to rinse the cleaned area with fresh water after applying the bleach solution.
Ink Marks / Graffiti
Rub the affected area with a dry soft cloth with firm pressure. If some stain is still present spray it with a 70% solution of isopropyl alcohol and water and wipe. Rinse with fresh water and wipe dry.
Note: Removal of ink, particularly permanent marker, may vary depending on the period of time that the ink sets in. While this material offers excellent protection, full removal is not guaranteed.
Denim Dye Transfer
This material is designed to withstand the transfer of most types of Indigo Dye. In the case that faint dye transfer is visible, this can typically be removed with a 70% solution of isopropyl (rubbing) alcohol and water.
Note: Removal of indigo dye, particularly from wet jeans, may vary depending on the type of denim. While this material offers excellent protection, full removal is not guaranteed.
NOTE: The information in this cleaning guide refers to performance in specific tests conducted under laboratory conditions. This information is not a guarantee that every stain will be removed completely and some residual ghosting may be present after all cleaning steps are followed.
Keywords for Clarke: Emboss|Leather Like|Pearlized|Skins|Solid|Shimmer|BPA Free|Eco-Friendly|Formaldehyde Free|Lead Free|No Conflict Minerals|Phathalate Free|PVC Free|TRIS Free||Writers Block|