CaliberPolyurethanes (PVC free)
- Content: 100% Polyurethane
- Width: 54 inches
- Roll Size: 30 yards
- Backing: Polyester/Cotton
- Railroaded: No
- Repeat: none
- Primary Application: Upholstery
- Market: Automotive (RV)|Corporate (Contract Seating, Office & Theater)|Educational/Institutional|Hospitality (Casino, Hotel, Motel, Spa & Restaurants)|Marine (Interior & Cruise Ships)|Residential|
- Abrasion: 200,000 Double Rubs
- Ultra Violet Resistance: 150 Hours
- Hydrolytic Stability: 5 weeks
- Cold Crack: -20°F
- Bleach Cleanable: 20% (1:5) Dilution
- California 117-2013
- Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (MVSS) 302
- NFPA 260-1989 Class 1
- UFAC Class 1
Step 1: For light soiling, a solution of 10% mild soap and warm water, applied with a soft damp cloth. Rub gently and rinse with a water dampened cloth.
Step 2: For more difficult stains, dampen a soft white cloth with a 10% solution of household bleach and water. Rub gently and rinse with a water dampened cloth to remove bleach concentration.
Any of the following solutions may be used as a cleaning agent:
◊ alcohol, water, and bleach (5:5:2)
◊ bleach and water (1:5)
◊ alcohol and water (1:1)
For disinfecting: Dampen a soft white cloth with a 20% solution (1:5) of bleach and water. Rub gently and rinse with a water dampened cloth.
Most disinfectants will not damage Polyurethanes. All cleaners should be tested on a small, unobtrusive, area initially to confirm no immediate effect on color or product.
Certain clothing and accessory dyes (such as those used on denim jeans) may migrate to lighter colors. This phenomenon is increased by humidity and temperature and is irreversible.
Please check compatibility when using this product in combination with painted or varnished surfaces.
Keywords for Caliber: Solid, Matte|Solid|Formaldehyde Free|Heavy Metal Free|