BallisticPolyurethanes (PVC free)
All measurements are in inches. Request a physical sample swatch to be certain of color matching, as above are digital representations.
- Content: 100% Polyurethane
- Width: 54 inches
- Roll Size: 30 yards
- Finish: PERMAGUARD®
- Backing: 100% Polyester
- Railroaded: No
- Repeat: none
- Primary Application: Upholstery
- Market: Automotive (RV) ; Corporate (Contract Seating, Office & Theater) ; Healthcare (Acute & Senior Living) ; Hospitality (Casino, Hotel, Motel, Spa & Restaurants) ; Marine (Interior & Cruise Ships) ; Outdoor (Outdoor/Casual Furniture & Sunroom) ; Residential
- Abrasion: 400,000 Double Rubs
- Ultra Violet Stability: 200 Hours
- Hydrolytic Stability
- Cold Crack: -10°F
- Mildew Resistant
- Formaldehyde Free
- No Heavy Metals
- California Tech. Bulletin 117 Section E
- NFPA 260-1989 Class 1
- Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (MVSS) 302
- UFAC Class 1
- IMO A.652(16) 8.2
PERMAGUARD® provides Superior Stain Resistance
Step 1: Only a dry white tissue is needed when stains are fresh and can possibly be removed immediately.
Step 2: More stubborn soiling may be eliminated using a solution of isopropyl (rubbing) alcohol and water solution (up to full strength 91% alcohol) applied to the stain area.
Step 3: Rinse thoroughly with clear water.
Step 4: Pat dry with damp white cloth.
Step 5: For cleaning that may require a repeat of step 2, use a soft cloth and pat the stain in circles 10 times. Pat dry with another soft cotton cloth and check results.
Certain clothing and accessory dyes (such as those used on denim jeans) may migrate to lighter colors. This phenomenon is increased by humidity and temperature and is irreversible.
Please check compatibility when using isopropyl (rubbing) alcohol in combination with painted or varnished surfaces.
Results are best when cleaned within the first 24 hours of staining.
Keywords for Ballistic: PVC Free, Eco-Friendly, Evergreen